Friday, December 14, 2007

Winter Morning

Winter has completely arrived here - I went up on the Heath this morning before "sunrise" (I am still waiting :) ).  It was about 30F and a wee bit windy.  So here are some pics from Hampstead Heath now that winter is here!  Now I am just waiting for the snow!  My camera did not like the cold so much though!  I am heading into Central London to take some Christmas city pics.

Christmas thru the windowBelsize ChimneysChristmas decorationstreetlight still onChimneys in HampsteadHampstead Mansions


morning sky - Hampstead HeathKeats House Lanternholly tree on the Heathwinter skythe Heath just past sunriseSwans at Hampstead Pond
South End Green - WinterHampstead Pond
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

who doesn't like comments? tell me what you think and make sure you add your blog as a friend of the Hive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails