Saturday, July 19, 2008

Have You? Insomnia & Memes

I could not sleep so I was catching up on back blogs and found this and could not resist!  haha - reminds me of the slam books from when I was young!  Thanks Stephel!

Bought everyone in the pub a drink - champagne a looong time ago
Swam with wild dolphins - not yet but I am in the right place
Climbed a mountain - YES!
Taken a Ferrari for a test drive - no but not really interested
Been inside the Great Pyramid - on my to do list
Held a tarantula - AAARRRRGH!  no thanks!
Taken a candlelit bath with someone - mmm yes!
Said "I love you" and meant it - yes!
Hugged a tree - of course!
Done a striptease - shhhhhhhh for *one's* eyes only
Bungee jumped - this ranks with the tarantula - ewwww!
Visited Paris - bien sur!
Watched a lightning storm at sea - it is the best!



Stayed up all night long and watched the sun rise - more times than I can count :) (see insomnia)
Seen the Northern Lights - ooh! def on the to do list
Gone to a huge sports game - yes but not interested in repeating
Walked the stairs to the top of the leaning Tower of Pisa - was closed when I was there
Grown and eaten your own vegetables - home grown yes but not by my hand
Touched an iceberg - I will do this when I go see the Northern Lights!
Slept under the stars - YES!
Changed a baby's diaper - oooooh yes!
Taken a trip in a hot air balloon - I really really want to do this!
Watched a meteor shower - YES!  in Florida and Arizona and AZ was the best!
Gotten drunk on champagne - ewwww not a pretty buzz - the peach bellini made me do it
Given more than you can afford to charity - ummmm maybe
Looked up at the night sky through a telescope - it is the best in AZ
Had an uncontrollable giggling fit at the worst possible moment - hahahaha ever heard of Mass giggles??
Had a food fight - YES!  in 8th grade & we were ALL sent home!
Bet on a winning horse - nope no gambling urges
Taken a sick day when you're not ill - It was a MENTAL HEALTH DAY!
Asked out a stranger - hahahaahaha yup
Had a snowball fight - oh!  I miss it - yes and yes!
Photocopied your bottom on the office photocopier - ummm NO
Screamed as loudly as you possibly could - yes and it is LOVELY
Held a lamb - no but I saw a show recently & they have cute little butts so I want to
Enacted a favorite fantasy - shhhhhhhh yes!
Taken a midnight skinny dip - of COURSE!
Taken an ice cold bath - no thanks
Had a meaningful conversation with a beggar - memorable for sure
Seen a total eclipse - YES!  and it was the night my son was conceived!
Ridden a roller coaster - WOOHOO!  yup!
Hit a home run (ONLY in the baseball sense) - does softball count?
Fit three weeks miraculously into three days - yesyesyes
Danced like a fool and not cared who was looking - hahha I love this - yes
Adopted an accent for an entire day - hmm I think it was several months in my teenage years
Visited the birthplace of your ancestors - England & Germany yes - Ireland is still on the list
Actually felt happy about your life, even for just a moment - thankfully, yes
Had 2 hard drives for your computer - hmmm I have core two duo or something - does that count?
Visited all 50 states - not yet but I will!
Loved your job for all accounts - yes and I hope it continues!
Taken care of someone who was shit-faced - oh yeah....sigh
Had enough money to be truly satisfied - hmmm yes and no
Had amazing friends - YAY!  yes
Danced with a stranger in a foreign country - funny enough - YES!
Watched wild whales - I want to but I am afraid that they will tip the boat so maybe from a chopper!
Stolen a sign - only one???
Backpacked in Europe - I am too old now, I prefer hotels!
Taken a road-trip - Starbucks, smokes, ipod....check...where are we going?
Rock climbing - YES!  but I want to do more and learn how to do it properly
Lied to foreign government's official in that country to avoid notice - who me???
Midnight walk on the beach - yes!
Sky diving - on my list to do - seriously!
Visited Ireland - on my list
Been heartbroken longer then you were actually in love - thankfully no
In a restaurant, sat at a stranger's table and had a meal with them - hahahaha no but I probably would
Visited Japan - I would like to but other places are more urgent :)
Benchpressed your own weight - ummm NO
Milked a cow - I watched from afar, I did not want to get kicked or squirted thanks!
Alphabetized your records - doesn't everybody?
Pretended to be a superhero - yes Wonder Woman!  thank you Lynda Carter
Sung karaoke - god yes and thankfully I was drunk enough not to really remember
Lounged around in bed all day - YAY!  my favorite Sundays
Posed nude in front of strangers - nope and I do not have an urge
Scuba diving - no thanks - too paranoid
Got it on to "Let's Get It On" by Marvin Gaye - does making out count?  lol
Kissed in the rain - awww YES!
Played in the mud - wooooohooooo it is the best
Played in the rain - this should follow the mud!
Gone to a drive-in theater - I saw Bambi on the BIG screen and cried all the way home
Done something you should regret, but don't regret it - well yes but I don't regret it
Visited the Great Wall of China  - on the TO DO list
Learned that someone who's not supposed to know about your blog has found it - no
Dropped Windows in favor of something better - MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started a business - yes
Fallen in love and not had your heart broken - this made me think and I can honestly say yes
Toured ancient sites - YES and I want more!
Taken a martial arts class - yes but was a bit aggressive for me
Sword fought for the honor of a woman for my own pleasure - ummmm NO lol
Played D&D for more than 6 hours straight - god YES
Gotten married - sigh yup
Been in a movie - nope
Crashed a party - of course!
Loved someone you shouldn't have - definitely
Kissed someone so passionately it made them dizzy - well I don't want to brag but :)
Gotten divorced - sighhhhhhhh
Had sex at the office - hahahahahayesshhhhhahahahaha
Gone without food for 5 days - NO :)
Made cookies from scratch - is a box scratch?
Ridden a gondola in Venice - I have!
Won First Prize in a costume contest - no
Gotten a tattoo - not yet!
Found that the texture of some materials can turn you on - who told you?
Rafted the Snake River - no and that is just fine
Been on television news programs as an "expert" - radio but not tv
Got flowers for no reason - yes!
Masturbated (someone else) in a public place - hahahahahamaybe
Got so drunk you don't remember anything - eek yes
Been addicted to some form of illegal drug - thank god NO
Performed on stage - yes!
Been to Las Vegas - see got married
Recorded music - I would not wish that on anyone
Eaten shark - NO welll mako does that count
Had a one-night stand - we were not standing
Gone to Thailand - on the TO DO list
Seen Siouxsie live - no but it would be great fun
Bought a house - nope and no great urge either
Been in a combat zone - thankfully no
Buried one/both of your parents - no thank gods
Shaved or waxed your pubic hair off - hahaha yes but I got over it
Been on a cruise ship - yes and I was miserable the whole time - seasick
Spoken more than one language fluently - SI
Gotten into a fight while attempting to defend someone - umm yup
Bounced a check - *blush* yes
Performed in Rocky Horror - no I am still a virgin!
Read - and understood - your credit report - I do not look at it
Raised children - yes actively
Recently bought and played with a favorite childhood toy - OH YES!
Followed your favorite band/singer on tour - noooo :)
Created and named your own constellation of stars - that sounds way cool!
Taken an exotic bicycle tour in a foreign country - I like cars and trains
Found out something significant that your ancestors did - yes!
Called or written your Congress person - yes to no avail WEENIES
Picked up and moved to another city to just start over - yes to Phoenix
Walked the Golden Gate Bridge - bridges are almost as bad as tarantulas
Sang loudly in the car, and didn't stop when you knew someone was looking - YES!
Had plastic surgery - not yet!
Survived an accident that you shouldn't have survived - no *knock wood*
Wrote articles for a large publication - not yet!
Lost over 100 pounds - no! how???
Held someone while they were having a flashback - yes my Uncle
Piloted an airplane - no but no real urge either
Petted a stingray - yes!
Broken someone's heart - sadly, yes
Helped an animal give birth - no
Been fired or laid off from a job - yup
Won money on a T.V. game show - no!
Broken a bone - yes my foot!
Killed a human being - NO
Gone on an African photo safari- this beats the Great Wall!
Ridden a motorcycle - yes but not by myself
Driven any land vehicle at a speed of greater than 100 mph - why? are you a cop?  was I clocked?
Had a body part of yours below the neck pierced - *big grin*  maybe
Fired a rifle, shotgun or pistol - yes
Eaten mushrooms that were gathered in the wild - not THAT kind
Ridden a horse - yes!
Had major surgery - yes - five times
Had sex on a moving train - heyyyyy not yet
Had a snake as a pet - yes!  Squish the python!
Hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon - only if I can catch a ride back up
Slept through an entire flight: takeoff, flight, and landing - sadly, no
Slept for more than 30 hours over the course of 48 hours - yes when sick
Visited more foreign countries than U.S. states - no but it is a cool idea
Visited all 7 continents - no but another cool goal
Taken a canoe trip that lasted more than 2 days - thankfully NO
Eaten kangaroo meat - ewwwwwwwwww that's just ewwwwwwww
Fallen in love at an ancient Mayan burial ground - not in this life
Been a sperm or egg donor - no
Eaten sushi - YES!  as much as I can
Had your picture in the newspaper - yup
Had 2 (or more) healthy romantic relationships for over a year in your lifetime - yes
Changed someone's mind about something you care deeply about - YES!
Gotten someone fired for their actions - well I fired them - does that count?
Gone back to school - working on it
Parasailed - I think it would be cool but have not quite gotten there yet
Changed your name - see marriedvegasyeah
Petted a cockroach - gods no - stomped on it
Eaten fried green tomatoes - no
Read The Iliad - yes and the Odyssey too
Selected one "important" author who you missed in school, and read - yup
Dined in a restaurant and stolen something because your apartment needed it - hahaha well I don't know about needed
Taught yourself an art from scratch - no
Killed and prepared an animal for eating - nooooo
Apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt - yes
Skipped all your school reunions - YES!
Communicated with someone without sharing a common spoken language - yes
Been elected to public office - nope and no thanks
Written your own computer language - no not that talented!
Thought to yourself that you're living your dream - yes
Had to put someone you love into hospice care - yes
Built your own PC from parts - NO!
Sold your own artwork to someone who didn't know you - maybe one day
Had a booth at a street fair - yes!
Dyed your hair (streaked, but I guess that still counts) - yup!
Been a DJ - no
Found out someone was going to dump you via LiveJournal - egads NO!
Written your own role playing game - hahaha yes!
Been arrested - NO!
ahhhhh now I am sleepier and smiling!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

who doesn't like comments? tell me what you think and make sure you add your blog as a friend of the Hive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails