Thursday, July 17, 2008

Seattle, Washington & Ferry Boats

I was in Seattle for business at the end of May and never formally put some pics into a post so here goes.  My only regret is that I did not get a good picture of Mt. Rainier because when it finally revealed itself to me (on my way to the airport to leave), I was driving and almost ran off the road.  It was jaw-dropping beautiful.  I was in Seattle for approximately 29 hours but I walked around the city, found out that pedestrians have the right away no matter what (EEK!), discovered that ferry boats really are magickal and decided that all in all, I really like the Pacific Northwest and I would love to go back and spend some more time.  The food was divine too!  So, whirlwind trip but here are a few shots!
Can you believe that I missed getting a pic of the eye??  and no McDreamy either but there is my excuse to go back!


I had to play with this one a bit as the exposure was weird but then it came out kind of cool!
We arrived at Pike Place Market as they were closing but that in itself is a reason to go back!
and, of course, I visited my version of Mecca - the first Starbucks!  and then discovered my camera battery had died.  ah well - I got the mug instead and settled for this:
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

who doesn't like comments? tell me what you think and make sure you add your blog as a friend of the Hive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails