Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award

I  just found out that my Favorite Utah Tweep, @Amanda_Eats_SLC and author of the awesome blog Amanda Eats gave me The Versatile Blogger Award!  How cool is that?  It made my day!
So here is the deal on The Versatile Blogger Award and the rules:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award.
  • Share seven things about yourself.
  • Give this award out to 15 other bloggers that you think are fabulous, interesting and deserving.
  • Contact each of the bloggers you chose.
Thank you, Amanda - You ROCK!
Seven Things About Myself ... hmmmm ....
  1. I am obsessed with dragonflies, photographing them, reading about them, stalking them - I love them and I have even tried to kiss one.
  2. I make a huge pitcher of iced coffee and keep it in the fridge and drink it all day.
  3. I was born and raised in Delaware but I have not lived there since I was 22 ( and I am now way older than that!)
  4. I am currently reading the book "Eat, Pray, Love" and I really like it!
  5. I am addicted to fountain coke with lots of ice. (do you see the caffeine pattern here?)
  6. My son is 13 yrs old and almost 2 inches taller than me. (caffeine stunts my growth apparently)
  7. I am a MAC and pc's hate me.
LOL ... that should cover that bit!  Now for the good stuff ... my awards!  Drum Roll Please ...
Amanda from Amanda Eats (and not just because she picked me lol)
Mrs. Bliss at Housewife Bliss
Dara at Cookin' Canuck
Kris and Rex at Kris and Rex
Laura at Harmony Within
Guy Tal Photography
The Bloggess
Stacy from Random Musings from a Single Gal
The Intoxicologist
Father Kingsbury - At Home in Hyderabad
Dan & Jane at Jane You Ignorant Slut
Darin (@igobydoc) at the Doc Block
Vanessa at I Never Grew Up
ok ... fifteen is hard ... not that I don't read 15 blogs a day because I do sometimes but these are some old friends and some new friends but the thing that they have in common is that they always make me smile, or think, or snort my coffee while laughing like a hyena.  Thank you for all being YOU!
Please check them out in your travels ... and thanks again Amanda!!!!  My only born again vegan friend lol ...
 
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Yes!!! Thank you so much! I'm totally passing this on!
    ~Kris of www.krisandrex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thank you this sounds like tons of fun!
    vanessa inevergrewup.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. fountain coke with extra ice...we are soul sisters! Thank you very much for the lovely shout about and award. Just love being included.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Kimberly! This has been fun ... New winners posted now! http://wp.me/pjUou-fW

    ReplyDelete

who doesn't like comments? tell me what you think and make sure you add your blog as a friend of the Hive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails