Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday Walk Along Provo River

Recently, Provo was voted the #3 most livable city in the United States by Forbes and after an afternoon like today, I concur.
I walked through my neighborhood until I converged with the path that stretches from Utah Lake to Provo Canyon along Provo River.  The total length of the trail is 14 miles but I availed myself of about two miles today.  There is a wonderful paved path which is perfect for biking and walking.
I took some lovely spring into summer shots along the way and I am going to be making the trail a weekly event as it is only about 8 blocks from my house.  What a wonderful way to spend a day and take a picnic!
I vote it as the Bee's Knees!

Park along the Trail


along the river

tulips and mountains!

summer love

loved the colors!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

who doesn't like comments? tell me what you think and make sure you add your blog as a friend of the Hive!

Related Posts with Thumbnails