- 2 TB butter
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms (or more if you would like )
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 TB flour
- 3 cup chicken broth
- 2 cup pumpkin (canned pumpkin can be substituted!)
- 1 cup cream (half and half works well too!)
- 1 TB honey
- 1 TB curry (or more to taste)
- Sour Cream
- Croutons (NOT package - make your own!!)
In same soup pot, saute onions and then stir in broth, flour and pumpkin and bring to a boil.
Add honey, curry, S&P.
Add cream and then heat on low to medium heat.
Serve with spoonful of sour cream in center and croutons.